Monday, September 6, 2010

Week #9 Semi-Finalist A Proud Army Wife!


Hello! My name is Jon-Anne Fisher. I am a VERY proud Army wife! My husband Michael Fisher is serving in the Army. We have two beautiful children. Sofie is seven and Michael Jr. is two.
My husband has been serving for nine years now. Six of those years he was active duty and we were stationed in beautiful Germany. He is currently serving in the Army National Guard. While Mike was active duty he served in Operation Iraqi Freedom.


I would say our biggest challenge has been that my husband has unfortunately missed out on so many milestones in our daughter's life. While he was deployed to Iraq he left when I was five months pregnant. Mike missed Sofie's birth and entire first year. He came back home to us just in time to celebrate her first birthday. He's only been able to celebrate two birthday's with her since she was born.


When I became pregnant with our son my husband made the decision to move back to our hometown and join the Army National Guard so he wouldn't have to miss as much of Michael's life as he did Sofie's. That was one of the hardest decisions he has ever made. He loves serving his country!


I couldn't be more proud of my husband! My family is so lucky to have our very own hero!

Thank You!!
Jon-Anne Fisher


**A HUGE Thank You to all of the military family members who entered this year! I will be announcing the three winners later today!**

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers