Monday, September 6, 2010

And the 2010 Winners Are.....



Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope you've all had a fun summer. Every single year I am completely blown away by how quickly the summer months fly by. Although, with four boys at home...I don't know about you....but I'm ready for school to start! Mine go back tomorrow :)


First and foremost, I want to extend a heartfelt Thank You to all of the U.S. Military Service members and their families. The sacrifices made by our soldiers and their families can never be truly understood or appreciated unless witnessed first hand. This annual contest is my way of expressing my gratitude for all that you do for our country! As last years' Grand Prize winner Courtney Bishop Jackson said, "My husband is a U.S. Airman so you don't have to be!"

Thank you to all of the men and women who submitted their stories again this year. I enjoy reading every single one. I am already looking forward to next years' contest!

Without any further ado....I give you the winners for the 2010 contest.

Second Prize: A $25 Amazon Gift Card, a signed copy of "The Amoveo Legacy" and a Team Amoveo T-Shirt. This award goes to..... An Army of Five

First Prize: A $50 Amazon Gift Card, a signed copy of "The Amoveo Legacy" and a Team Amoveo T-Shirt. Is awarded to..... The Crouch Family

Grand Prize: A book signing event at their local Bookstore! Joyce and Carrie (Mother and Daughter) will be the special guests of honor. 5 Free Signed copies of "The Amoveo Legacy".

(1 for them and 3 of their friends) A $100 Amazon Gift card and a Team Amoveo T-Shirt.
And the Winner is.......A Mother's Tribute


I'd also like to extend my thanks to ASMBA-STAR for partnering with me again this year. I look forward to teaming up again in 2011.


Every year I will continue to donate a portion of my annual book sales to ASMBA-STAR. Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming paranormal romance series. Book 1 will be released in Fall 2011 from Sourcebooks Publishing.

Although our contest (and another summer) has come to a close, I hope you'll continue to pop on by the blog and see what's happening. Enjoy this last little bit of summer! Boo-Yah!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

WoW! It's really all I can say. Reading all the stories brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing how a wife from another branch can relate to every one of their stories. I am forever grateful Sara that you run this contest. :)

Sara Humphreys said...

Thanks Courtney :) I never get tired of reading the stories from each family. Our soldiers and their families will always have my gratitude and my respect.

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers