Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My First Post with the Sourcebooks Casababes!

I'm psyched! Today is my first blog post with the Casababes from Sourcebooks Publishing. My head is still spinning from my 5 book deal with SB. I still can't quite believe that it's real....but it is!

It's such a honor to be a part of this group of authors. Here are a couple of fun facts about Sourcebooks Publishing.

They are the largest publisher in Chicago. My favorite fact? They are the largest female owned publishing house in North America. You gotta love girl power.

So if you've got a few minutes today, I hope you'll stop by the blog. You'll find several wonderful romance authors if you do. We've got it all! Romance of every flavor.

Every month they pick a different theme for the blogs. This month the theme is "Abundance". Hope you'll stop by.

Casablanca Authors Blog.

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers