Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week #8 Semi-Finalist: Momoko Noel

My name is Momoko Noel; I am a Navy wife. My husband, Master-at-Arms First Class Bernard Noel is proudly serving in the US Navy.
We have a 3-year old son, named Julian (see family picture attached).

My husband has been in the Navy for 10 years now, and has worked in Seal Beach, CA, Coronado, CA, San Diego, CA, Pensacola, FL, Fort Leonard Wood, MO, Fort Jackson, SC, Yokosuka, Japan, Kuwait, Qatar, and also did a 1-year combat tour in Iraq.

Our biggest challenge being a military family is the countless days or weeks or months we have to live apart. Moreover, my husband moved to the United States from Europe, and I am originally from Japan (we met when he was stationed there), meaning we have absolutely no family nor any support from anyone in the United States.

However, our biggest pride is to have the privilege to live in America, to protect this beautiful country, and since we both lived overseas, we know this country is the best!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Momoko Noel

***Remember--- I will selecting semi-finalists to highlight here on the blog through Labor Day Weekend ! There are some great prizes up for grabs. A portion of my annual book proceeds go to ASMBA-STAR--my favorite charity for Vets and their families. So spread the word to all those hard working, dedicated military families out there.***

TO ENTER: Just send me YOUR STORY and a picture to
sarataneyhumphreys@hotmail.com

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers