Sunday, September 13, 2009

SOLD OUT Signing at Barnes & Noble in Yonkers!

What a fantastic event at B&N here in Westchester!! It was so much fun to meet new readers and terrific to have some familiar faces stop by as well. Martie, the CRM at this location, ran a fantastic event. Her staff was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.








I met some great girls from the area and posted their pictures here. It's always such a thrill for me to meet young women and hear about their dreams and goals for the future. I always tell them that this is my first published book and I'm going to be 40 this year. It's never too late to follow your dreams....with enough hard work, tenacity and belief in yourself.....anything can happen.















1 comment:

Nicole H. said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve no less! Glad to see what a smashing success it was!

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers