Monday, September 7, 2009

And the Winners Are......

I have to admit it was not easy to select the winners of this contest. All of these women are dynamic, strong and dedicated individuals. I admire each of them for their strength and devotion to their families. So...after much contemplation....the winners are....


Courtney Bishop Jackson



Grand Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card. and Her name (not her likeness) will be used for a character in one of my upcoming books. Autographed copy of "The Amoveo Legacy".




Amy Teets



First Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card & autographed copy of "The Amoveo Legacy".











Jennee Allan


Second Prize: $25 Amazon Gift Card & autographed copy of "The Amoveo Legacy"
As I mentioned, I will be donating a portion of the proceeds of my book sales to the veteran's charity ASMBA STAR . Originally it was going be based off of sales from the summer. However, after meeting these women and their families I have decided to base my donation off my total sales for 2009. I cannot think of a more worthy cause to contribute to than our military and their families. Happy Labor Day everyone!

3 comments:

Nicole H. said...

Grats to everyone! Happy Labor Day!

Michael, Jennee, Libbie, Aadric, Kaedrin, EllieOra said...

Thank you Sara for doing this and acknowledging what military families go through, It means a lot!!

Courtney said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited. I have never won anything in my life!! Seriously. I truly apprecaite that you ran this contest not only for the military wives but for donating your proceeds to a military related charity. You ROCK!! :) Thanks again!

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers