Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Cover of BRAVE THE HEAT is Finally Here!

The Cover of BRAVE THE HEAT is Finally Here!



It’s finally here and I’m loving it! This is the first book in my hot new contemporary romance series, The McGuire Brothers. I’ve been waiting not-so-patiently to see the cover of this book and I think it was well worth the wait. It’s quite different from my other covers but so is the book itself. This series is not as edgy or dark as my paranormals but I do hope my readers will embrace this sexy bunch of brothers.
BravetheHeat_select2
The only fire he can’t put out…
Jordan McKenna is back in town, and Fire Chief Gavin Maguire’s feelings when he sees her after all these years are as raw as the day she left. Then he was just a kid wearing his heart on his sleeve. Now he spends every day trying to atone for the tragedy he couldn’t prevent.
Is the torch he carries for her…
Jordan’s life has not exactly worked out the way she expected. A divorced mother of two with a failed acting career, Jordan’s biggest concern about coming back to Old Brookfield was seeing her first love. But when a series of suspicious fires breaks out, Jordan and Gavin realize that dealing with the sparks between them may be the least dangerous of their problems.
Pre-Order on AMAZON or Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers