Tuesday, November 11, 2014

VAMPIRE TROUBLE is an RT Book Reviews Reviewer's Choice Nominee

VAMPIRE TROUBLE is an RT Book Reviews Reviewer's Choice Nominee



1920005_606338069471206_1830559197256933334_n


I am so freaking excited!!! VAMPIRE TROUBLE is an RT Book Reviews Reviewer’s Choice Award nominee in the Paranormal Worldbuilding category.
9781402274091-300
To say that I’m surprised would be an understatement, especially once I saw the list of the finalists! I will never get over the fact that my name is tossed in there with all of these amazing authors. I mean, these are writers that I’ve been reading for years. I keep thinking they made a mistake but it’s out there now, so no backsies! lol
THE DESCENT Alma Katsu
THE KING J.R. Ward
SLIGHTLY SPELLBOUND Kimberly Frost
ALLEGIANCE Susannah Sandlin
SHIELD OF WINTER Nalini Singh
VAMPIRE TROUBLE Sara Humphreys
SON OF NO ONE Sherrilyn Kenyon
BURN FOR ME Ilona Andrews
But the excitement doesn’t stop there because several of my Sourcebooks sisters were also recognized this year.
SOURCEBOOKS CASABLANCA AWARD NOMINEES
LOVE AND LET SPY by Shana Galen … Best Historical Romance of the Year Nominee
THE RAKE’S HANDBOOK by Sally Orr … Best First Historical Romance of 2014 Nominee
THE TRAITOR by Grace Burrowes … Sebastian St. Clair Historical K.I.S.S. Hero of 2014 Nominee
WHAT TO DO WITH A BAD BOY by Marie Harte … Best Contemporary Romance of 2014 Nominee
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT by M.L. Buchman … Best Romantic Suspense Novel of 2014 Nominee
HER LONE WOLF by Paige Tyler … Best Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel of 2014 Nominee
HIS EVERY NEED by Terri L. Austin … Best Erotic Romance of 2014 Nominee

Huge congrats to all the authors who were nominated. You can find the full list of nominees on the RT Book Reviews website and the winners will be announced in the April issue of the magazine.

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers