Thursday, September 4, 2014

Forever a Fan-Girl

Forever a Fan-Girl



Before I was a published author of romance, I was a reader and a fan-girl.
One of the very first paranormal romance novels that I ever read was Blue Moon by Lori Handeland. To say that I’d found my happy place would be a major understatement.
When I read it, all I could think was….Where have you been all my life? It was hot, sexy, suspenseful, and romantic. After I finished it, I immediately went to the store and bought every other book by Lori that I could find. Every single one of her Nightcreature novels is on my keeper shelf and I’ve read them all multiple times–and I shall again.
So imagine my personal squee moment when I found out that I was going to be in a box set with my idol, Lori Handeland?!

freaking-excited

Uh. Yeah. It was like that….and like this….
images
Most authors will tell you that they have their own personal favorites. The truth is that we were fan-girls and readers long before we were authors.
But guess what? We still are!
90f194c40039fffb9a4b5b32a2996dddd6063400f70273616eb4f7c3dd50b40a
I’m a fan-girl and I always will be!
TallDarkAndParanormal3DBundle_800px
Not only is one of Lori’s Nightcreature novels in this HUGE box set but so are books by these amazing women….Opal Carew, Randi Alexander, Laura Kaye, Caridad Pineiro, Stephanie Julian, Terry Spear, Paige Tyler, and Judi Fennell.
TALL, DARK, AND PARANORMAL has 10 full length novels with sexy alpha males who will curl your toes! The best part? You can get all 10 of these sexy novels for only $0.99–for a limited time.

The set releases on 9/16 but you can pre-order yours today!

TallDarkAndParanormal2D_HR

Amazon Kindle 
iTunes
Kobo
Smashwords
Goodreads

(Nook is coming but BN is notoriously sloooooow to upload.)

So how about you? Are you a fan-girl?

Comment here and tell me who you would SQUEE over!

I’ll pick one person who comments to win any e-book from my backlist AND any 1 of Lori’s ebooks from her list!


No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers