Monday, June 9, 2014

The Secrets Will Be Revealed Tomorrow....

The Secrets Will Be Revealed Tomorrow....

Timeline_Cover_doNotRename26
Holy Cow! Tomorrow is the blog blitz for VAMPIRE TROUBLE! We’ve got 60+ bloggers on board for tomorrow’s party!! I’m so excited I could BUST and even though I want to show you guys everything today…I can’t. I have to be patient and wait but I kinda suck at that.
So I’m going to give you a peek at what you might be seeing on my blogger friend’s pages. You see, my publisher is awesome! In addition to making pretty covers for my books they made me some pretty memes for the blog blitz tomorrow and each of them has a quote from VAMPIRE TROUBLE.
****

A fledgling vampire ignites a war…

Maya remembers the last moments of her life as a human with haunting clarity, and every man she meets pays the price…until Shane. Finding herself in the middle of a bloody fight between vampires and werewolves, Maya has no choice but to let the devastatingly sexy vampire guard get close to her.

And that’s not all that heats up…

Shane Quesada, a four-century-old vampire sentry, is known for his cold, unemotional precision, but once Maya begins to invade his dreams, his world is changed forever. His job to protect her is swiftly replaced by the all-consuming need to claim her as his own.

VampTrouble-BlogBadge18

Do you want to find out how a four century old vamp gets schooled by a feisty youngling with moxie and a penchant for troublemaking?  Then be sure to check out the blog blitz tomorrow and keep your eye out for posts about the pre-0rder extravaganza for VAMPIRE TROUBLE!
9781402274091-300Have you ordered your copy yet? Get it and send your receipt toSourcebooks at casablanca@sourcebooks.com to claim your FREE GIFT!  What is the gift? What other prizes are you entered for? Tune in tomorrow for all the details!

Get Your Copy Today!

Amazon

Apple iBooks

Barnes and Noble

Book Depository

Google Books

Indigo Books

Sourcebooks

Walmart


No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers