I am a fan of/addicted to Facebook and have held various FB parties and contests around the launch of each of my books. However, since I have a brand new series starting in August, I thought I should try something new.
A twitter party for my vampires in NYC!
I’ve been a sporadic tweeter at best but I’m on a mission to improve my tweeting talents. I’ve seen several authors host these twitter parties and thought it was about time that I give it a shot. Apparently these twitter parties can generate thousands of tweets in just a couple of short hours and it’s a fab way to build buzz about a new product. I’m still a relatively new author on the scene and I’m looking forward to meeting a bunch of new readers with the Dead in the City vampire series. If you know a reader who loves vamps and romance…then send ‘em my way!
- You need a twitter account (I know–duh!)
- The twitter party will be on August 6th from 7:00pm-8:30pm EST.
- In order to participate, you need to tag your tweets with #nycvamps
- You can use Tweetdeck to help follow the conversation or do a search in Twitter for #nycvamps
- If you join the twitter party and tweet #nycvamps during the party time–you’re eligible to win one of the prizes!
Post a Comment