Monday, January 2, 2012

UNLEASHED: Reader's Choice BEST BOOK of 2011 at Grave Tells!


Whoo Hoo!!! What a great way to ring in the new year. I am thrilled to report that Unleashed won Best Book of 2011 at the Grave Tells Reader's Choice Awards!



I have to throw out an enormous THANK YOU to everyone who voted, posted the link, re-posted the link and relentlessly passed the word about the contest. My readers are the best! Thanks for telling folks how much you enjoyed Unleashed  and for sharing this new shifter series with your fellow PNR junkies. I'm thrilled that you're enjoying the world of the Amoveo and hope you'll continue the journey this spring with Untouched.


I wish you and your loved ones a safe, healthy and happy 2012!

Dream on....

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers