Saturday, March 12, 2011

Romance Roundup: Round 2

Hey Gang! I hope you enjoyed the latest installment of the Romance Roundup video blog.
(Why is the freeze-frame shot always dreadful? Yikes.)

Anyway... I simply can't limit things to one author so from now on I'll be shinning a spotlight on two or three.

As promised, here are the links to the authors for this week!


C.H. Admirand: Tyler--Book 1 in The Secret Life of Cowboys Series. This cowboy is sexy, sweet and a hero you want to eat up with a spoon. He takes a job at the Lucky Star club in Pleasure, Texas.....oh, yeah....rancher by day and stripper at night. This series is not to be missed! You can get your copy here.


Karin Harlow: Enemy Lover is the first book that I've read by Ms. Harlow. I am SO glad that I found this author. The heroine, Jax Cassidy, is about as wounded as they come. The hero, Marcus Cross, is dead sexy. This book is action packed and intensely erotic. Get it.

Christine Feehan: She.Is.Awesome. I do adore her Carpathian Series and the Drake Sister novels but my absolute fave is her Ghostwalker Series. One word ladies.... Primal. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Run don't walk to buy her books. You can find everything at her website.

If you're on Facebook be sure to come on by and like our page :)


See you next week on Romance Roundup!




No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers