Saturday, August 22, 2009

Borders Book Signing Fairfield--SOLD OUT!


Happy Saturday everyone! We had a great afternoon at Borders in Fairfield, CT. Yesterday, I wasn't sure it was going to happen. About a month ago Carol, the CRM, had ordered several books for the signing event and put them out on display. When she went to do a count yesterday she discovered that they had all sold! Awesome! But....that meant no books for our event.

So last night I made a trip over to the B&N in Palisades Mall because as fate would have it, they had just received several books for my signing with them next week. So I poached some from that store for today's event.

It all worked out. We sold all the books we had today. Hooray! I love it when signings can officially be considered SOLD OUT! Carol, the Community Relations Manager, and the rest of her team were great.

We saw a few familiar faces and met some enthusiastic new fans as well. However, I forgot to take pictures until the very end of the event. I did manage to take a couple for posterity. Enjoy!

Next stop.....Barnes & Noble in the Palisades Mall Friday 8/28 from 7pm-10pm!

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers