Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday's Stop on the Summer Book Tour




Hey there! I will be posting the US Military Wives Semi-Finalist for week #8 shortly, but I thought it would be fun to post a few pics here from my Book Signing in Philadelphia.


I have to say it's been quite an adventure organizing this Summer Book Tour but all the hard work and persistence has absolutely paid off. This Saturday I was in Philadelphia at Borders Avenue of the Arts and it was such fun.


Justin, the Community Relations Manager, and his staff were outstanding. Everything went off without a hitch and we sold most of the books they had ordered for the event. I have to say... it was pretty cool to walk into Borders and see my book on display out front with Harry Potter. Nice.



It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some brand new fans as well. I'll be very honest...I wasn't sure anyone would show up! I expected to sell one or two...not almost sell out. We had a few left over so Justin had me sign them and put them out front. If you want an autographed copy, give them a call at Borders in Philly (215) 568-7400.





Next stop on the Summer Book Tour is Boston! I'll be at Borders in the Cambridge Mall this Saturday 8/1/09 from 1pm-3pm.










Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Lindsay Townsend said...

Many congratulations on your super book tour and signing! Delighted it's going so well!

Sara Humphreys said...

Thanks so much Lindsay :)

Bekki Lynn said...

That is so awesome, Sara. I'm thrilled it's working for you.

The Allan Family said...

Thats pretty exciting!

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers