Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 Days and Counting!!!



Hey everyone! I'm getting very excited (and nervous) for the release of Book 1 in my Shifter Series, The Amoveo Legacy. I know that vampires are pretty hot right now, and even though my book is about shifters not vamps, I'm hoping those same readers will enjoy this new series. Personally I've always adored any kind of paranormal/sci-fi story. I love Ghost Hunters, The Ghost Whisperer, Fringe, LOST and of course Star Trek.
Speaking of which...I am SO pumped to see the new Star Trek movie that's coming out. It looks like it's going to be far different from what people expected. Mixing the future/present and past??


So for those of you that love the paranormal realm like I do...with a little romance thrown in...I hope you'll check out my new series about The Amoveo... the dream walking, telepathic shape shifters in search of their mates. For more details check out the blurb and excerpt in the previous blog post. My website is under construction but you can get a sneak peek at http://www.sarataneyhumphreys.com







No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers