Friday, March 13, 2009

Sara Chatting LIVE Tonight at THE HAUNT!



Happy Friday the 13th everyone!! Tonight I happily
will be the featured author at THE HAUNT yahoo group from 7-10pm. So, not only is it Friday the 13th there's also a full moon tonight. Nice. To top it all off I'm having my tarot cards read today....so I should have some great stuff to dish about tonight.
In other exciting developments, I am going to be particpating in a revolving book tour with Red River Writers. Here's their Facebook link so you can see all the great events they've got coming up.
http://www.facebook.com/reqs.phpfriend#/event.php?eid=73108782039&ref=shareIt's a great opportunity to not only do promo for yourself, but even better you get to help other writers. So, on March 20th I'll be hosting Guest Blogger, Pg Forte. She is also an author of Paranormal Romance and would probably interest my readers too! I hope you'll come by and read all about Pg and the exciting developments she has going on. I should tell you she writes some pretty spicy stuff....hubba hubba. If you want to get a head start and check out her work here's the link to her site. http://www.pgforte.com/
Don't forget....I'll be chatting LIVE tonight at The Haunt,. I'm going to run a contest and give away a couple of prizes so I hope you can stop by and join me. If you aren't yet a member of THE HAUNT today would be a great day to join. It's free and easy. Just go to the link right here on my blog and join. So I hope you'll come by and shake the rafters with me at The Haunt!

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers