Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Release Date for "The Amoveo Legacy"

Hello! I am so excited! Today I got some great news from my publisher. Originally they had me under their eXtasy Books imprint but I started to have some reservations because my book is not erotica. Don't get me wrong...I have no issue with erotica. Hey I enjoy reading it from time to time. The thing is....my books aren't erotica. They are mainstream romance. So what does this mean? What's the deal? Well, they're now releasing my series under their mainstream imprint Devine Destinies. I am very happy about the change! I also got my release date. Hooray! Right now Book 1: The Amoveo Legacy is set for release on July 15, 2009.

Want to be sure you get your copy of "The Amoveo Legacy"? We are now accepting advance reservations for Book 1 on the Facebook Fan Page. Just go to the Fan Page and post your name on the Reservation list.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Amoveo-Series-Paranormal-Romance-of-a-Different-Breed/34755877882?ref=nf

3 comments:

Ching Ya said...

Congrats on the publishing! So happy for you. I know the feeling of waiting, and finally get the good news. All the hardwork paid off. ^^ Good luck to you.

Sara Humphreys said...

Thanks so much! It is exciting now that I've got the release date :) Feel free to spread the word. LOL!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Exciting news! I wonder why they were going to put it in the wrong imprint? Just glad to hear it's been sorted out.

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers