Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year..New Plan...New Website

When looking to the coming year, I often have mixed feelings. The unknown is scary and exciting all at the same time. I used to make classic New Year's resolutions, lose weight, not east sugar, exercise more...the usual stuff... but not this year. I've decided that since I never stuck to them for more than a month it was pointless. So instead of a resolution I decided to craft a New Year Plan. I am a big believer in visualizing a goal and making it a reality. In fact, when I look at my life the proof of that is everywhere.

Visualization is really about picking a goal and mapping out how you're going to get there. It's not about wishing it into reality. So I asked myself two questions. First, what major goal do I want to accomplish this year? Second, how am I going to do it?

So, what is my goal? Well....I'm keeping that to myself....for now.

How am I going to do it? Well for every month of this year I've got mini-goals. Once I achieve each of those then the major goal will fall into place.

January's Goal was to create and launch a new website. Goal Achieved! I hope you'll check it out.

http://www.novelromance.net

Ask. Believe. Receive. That's what The Secret is all about.

May all of your goals come to fruition in 2009!

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers