Monday, December 15, 2008

CONTEST to Win a FREE Copy of "The Amoveo Legacy" as soon as it's released in mid-2009!

Hey there! We're holding our first contest. It's really easy to enter. Simply go to the Facebook Fan Page for The Amoveo Series, read the excerpt from Book 1 "The Amoveo Legacy" and leave a comment with your feedback. Easy. You have until January 30, 2009 to enter. Winner will be announced on February 1, 2009. We've put the link to the contest page below. Good luck!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Amoveo-Series-Paranormal-Romance-of-a-Different-Breed/34755877882?ref=nf#/event.php?eid=67946941144&ref=mf

2 comments:

MsValerie said...

Hi!

I read about your book this morning on Vampire Wire and am eager to read the excerpt and join the contest. Unfortunately, I'm not registered on Facebook and don't really want to be...I'm on so many sites now. Is there any other way to read and enter? Perhaps you could post the info on your blog? Thanks!

Sara Humphreys said...

Hi Ms. Valerie,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have expanded the contest so that you can enter on the blog too! By the way...I'll have to check out Vampire WIre ...I'm thrilled that my books info is there.
Thanks!
Sara

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers