Sunday, December 7, 2008

Book Trailer Shoot Completed

On Friday we were able to have our shoot for the book trailer stills. I got the go ahead to use space at CW--thanks MaryBeth . Marc David, an amazingly talented photographer here in NY and good friend of my sister Kate, was kind enough to lend his talents to this project. He truly brought the entire event up to a truly professional level. Our models Kate and Mike were beautiful and true pros. I saw some of the shots as we were going through and I have to tell you I am psyched!

Once Marc sends me the stills, I will pass all the pieces of the puzzle on to Mike Morales. He is a young talented multi-media student from The College of Westchester who I've hired to create the final piece. I can't wait for it to be finished and posted for all the fans to see!

It should be arriving around the New Year!

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers